Friday 8 July 2011

progress



We all have that dress/those jeans/that shape we tell ourselves we can and WILL slim down into.

I bought such a dress from Cath Kidston in the January sales this year, put it away with a target that it would fit me by the time I went on holiday. Diet after diet failed to produce the dramatic effects I really longed for. THEN! I tried my dress on and! It zips up!

In was convinced I hadn't lost any weight at all. Ok, the scales told a slightly (very slightly) different story but it's all down to how you feel in your head. So I know I'm not exactly Ms. Slinky but the feeling when that zip went right up to top was like a win on the lottery. I did this, this works, keep on doing this!

I think I'll wear this dress when I go to the Empire State Building. Then I can really feel on top of the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment