Friday 22 July 2011

Weird world

There is a woman on Gmail who lives in Connecticut who must have a very similar email address to me. I used to get bits and pieces of her stuff from time to time; PTA schedules, bake sale meetings and other sensible things.

Things have been quiet from Connecticut for a while. I replied to one of the emails once as it sounded pretty important. Something about covering the school run for another parent. I was glad I caught it in time as I wouldn't want to be to blame for children not getting picked up from school. Anything could have happened to them for goodness sake. Who sends that stuff in an email?

Anyway. TONIGHT I just got one through, a business type email ragarding a fax (ok, so far so strange)... To our friend Mary, but from Sydney, AUSTRALIA! (OMG you just blew my mind!)

Has she moved? Abandoned the bake sale? What's happened to the kids? Is she living a double life? Ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment